How fast do you drive on ypur way to work?
I have given up on trying to answer thjat question. When you are not moving, counting doesn't make much sense.
Every day on may way to work and on my way back I have to go through 5 mi. of bumpert to bumper, stop-n-go traffic 5 laned wide (how many cars is that?) That's a lot of wasted time!
I've tried different strategies. Trying different times of the day, but there is specific pattern. When you are in a metro area this big, ,ything can happen and everything will happen. The result is always the same. Miles of traffic! Tip for posterity, don't try to figure out which lane is moving faster, you will simply create more trafficn increase frustration and get nowhere in the meantime.
I just found out what's creating the extra traffoc tonight. Even after rush hrm they closed the the lane.
No comments:
Post a Comment