There is no better time then now.
As the Lord lead us, we quickly decided that moving to Puerto Rico was exactly what the Lord had in mind for us.The image that comes to mind is that of a Cartoon like tortoise picking up its shell grabbing the hand of Partner tortoise's hand and starting to run.
It's been a couple of month's already since we made that decision. Needless to say in the midst of packing boxes and being home alone I've had plenty of time to think and meditate. The sense I get repeatedly is that the Lord is sparked these changes for a vary special reason. I can't stop but think that there is something grand down the road.
There is a deepeing conviction in my heart that the Lord intends to use this move to do a very special and personal work in our lives. To move us in the direction of greater spiritual things. Fruit bearing.
Several years ago I saw a short video about a community in South America that was transformed after the majority of the inhabitants gave their life to the Lord. Soon after that their garders started to grow amazing fruits and vegetable. They were disproportionately larger then the average size of that produce. Allowing that community to prosper.
I can't help but think: Is this what the Lord is up to? Is it possible He wants to do the same in our lives through this experience.
Stay tuned.........
Don't forget to post your comments and thoughts
No comments:
Post a Comment