Thursday, January 3, 2008

Intro

For those who know me best, this blog might be a surprise in more then one way. Over the years I have met people from all over the world and made wonderful friends in multiple continents. Yet the list of friends I have been able to maintain contact with has been very limited. "OK. But I did write you!"... you might be screaming. 100% correct would be my answer. I have always done an awful job at keeping in touch. So starting a blog might be surprising because it is a signal of intent in increasing and maintaing communication with the ones I have left behind.
If that doesn't surprise you, then the perplexed look on your face is probably saying "Yeah, how come a guy that likes technology, the internet etc. is only now entering the world of social networking?". Well what can I say..... video games always took precedence :-)

Why now?

Like my father, I'm a man of few words. I would like to say that I've learned from the words of the epistle of James but I've alwats been this way.
I only speak when I have something important to say. Now that Yanice and I have chosen to move to Puerto Rico, I find myself in the same shoes as many of my friends that have moved overseas for missions, ministry, worldtravel, getting piecings in Spain (frate'! Sai chi sei). I'm the one leaving a lot behind. I'm the one who needs to feel somewhat connected.
What better way to do it that to publish my ideas, thoughts, feelings for the whole world to read them.
I hope you will enjoy reading about us and will continue to travel with us.... where the Lord will takes us.

No comments: